Thursday 14 November 2013

Hello Everygamer!

Hello everyone, I am J5 the Hyperforce, Somesort of hyperactive teen on the internet exploring Nintendo Video Games.
I go into the games themselves and just mess around.
This blog is Video Game Parody based. Don't expect reviews on the games I'm making Comics on.

To give you an idea on what I mean, heres a Comic of me trying to Catch Xerneas from Pokemon X.



J5 you silly Hyperforce Human. You can't throw to save a Dango.
This Blog is also open to QnA so send you questions in like "How fast is Sonic?" or "J5,
How much does Mario eat?" or the more classic "go up into a hole and die you T%@t" normal internet responses.

I hope you will enjoy and follow my adventures in Pokemon X, Sonic Lost World and Super Mario 3D World.

No comments:

Post a Comment